Friday, October 28, 2011

White Rooms

Hi friends,
Could you go for a mostly white room? If you could, what other colors would you use as accent colors? Would you prefer your white room to be comfy and natural, glamorous and sparkly, or minimal and clean?

Are you inspired by any of these white rooms?


















I think I am most drawn to a white kitchen. There's something really appealing, clean, and smart looking about a white kitchen. What do you think?









I also LOVE white linens. I see fresh clean soft white linens on a bed and I want to dive in and never get out!






Does white work for you?

Happy decorating & living,
Megan

5 comments:

  1. I love white too. But it doesn't work in my home right now. 2 dogs and two boys, 3 and 7.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True true true. We have a lot of white slipcovered furniture (two sofas and two chairs). Honestly, even with our 3 and 5 year olds plus our Black Lab dog and cat it works. We wash the slipcovers every so often. We do have to sweep sweep sweep and vacuum a lot though.
    Thanks for stopping by-
    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the last bedding set. I am redoing my room and it is perfect. Do you know the original source or where I can find that bedding?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi- I am sorry I don't know the orginial source or where you can find that bedding. I have white bamboo sheets from Target that I love! So soft to sleep in with a little bit of crispness.
    Take care.
    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the room with orange accents.
    Do you happen to know where I can get that rattan coffee table?

    ReplyDelete